Customer Success is how we make our solutions real for a specific customer. This is an interesting blend of best practices that apply to everyone mixed with the specific context of the customer. Done right, it leads to customers seeing both quick improvements and long-term success.
There’s a lot that goes into this:
- Our brand, style, values, culture, and everything that makes us who we are
- A genuine care for our customers and a strong desire to help them
- A relationship with our customers and an understanding of their organization
- Understanding our customers’ challenges, desires, needs, incentives, constraints
- A deep understanding of our products/solutions and how they are evolving
With all of this in mind, a successful Customer Success Account Manager makes sure that our customers are realizing the promise of our solutions over time and grows our business with them through retention, expansion, and referrals.
Here’s what we think will make you successful at this:
- Building long-lasting relationships with our customers, at all levels of their organization.
- Creating wildly successful customers that are not only using Parking Boss, but raving about their successes.
- Learning a lot, developing a deep understanding of our product, the customer’s business challenges, and how we can help them be successful.
- Be a trainer. Our customers have questions and will be learning from you. You will ensure active and informative communication with your customer and share valuable insights on how successful they are. This could be in the form of defined touchpoints, quarterly business reviews, or impromptu as you discover something new about the account.
- Partnering and collaborating with product to resolve customer requests and bugs quickly.
- Serving as the eyes and ears, and more importantly, The Voice of your customer to all other organizations at Parking Boss.
- Being proactive. This is a high activity customer success environment. You will be on the phone all the time talking with our awesome customers and occasionally traveling to meet/visit them.
- Being success oriented. You are constantly looking for additional ways we can help our customers be wildly successful and qualifying new opportunities to grow in accounts.
- Being hyper-focused on our customer base growth, including the retention of our customers.
- Wanting to be part of a fun, fast-paced team as it lays the foundational pieces for growth.
Talent, skill, and experience count for a lot, but ultimately we have to enjoy working together. So we look for people who are:
- Kind, respectful, and helpful
- Works well with and can lead people - no lone wolves
- First a manager of one and then of many
- Can see both the big picture and sweat the details
- Problem solver through and through
- Competitive in a way that makes everyone around better
- Asks why is it done this way and can it be done differently/better?
- Takes ownership and responsibility
If you’re thinking “yeah, that could be me”, tell us why! We’re mostly looking to see how you think, but specific examples are really helpful too.
Benefits we offer:
- Company-sponsored Health, Vision, and Dental coverage
- Company IRA matching
- Generous time-off policy
- Profit-sharing opportunities
- Fun and friendly company culture with helpful attitudes
- Flexible work environment (remote vs office, hours, etc.)
Please send a resume and cover letter explaining why you want this job to firstname.lastname@example.org