Angela is the Assistant Operations Manager for our team. She works side by side with Kylee to manage inventory and orders for materials, work with our vendors, and ship materials to customers.
After earning a bachelor’s degree in theology, Angela has explored many types of roles and is currently in school to be a certified health coach. Angela has held positions from personal assistant to music manager; she’s been an operations manager for animal rescues and a production manager for a startup fashion company. Her familiarity and enjoyment of production positions led her to her current role in operations.
Best thing about my job:
It’s really refreshing to be a part of a team that operates so well together and does it with such positive attitudes.
These are a few of my favorite things:
- Best movie/show ever: Crime/Murder Documentaries, AHS, The Office, Friends, The Simple Life
- I love to visit: Anywhere outside of the United States. I love international traveling!
- I root for: Everyone who is trying to be a better version of themselves :)
- Best concert attended: That’s tough because I love concerts. I’ll have to say Sigur Ros and Zhu.
- Favorite TV show as kid: I’m pretty sure I was addicted to Power Rangers at one point.
- I’d like to meet (living or dead): Marilyn Monroe!
- Four-legged friend: My sweet little beagle, April
- When not working, I enjoy: Running, Yoga, and exploring in nature :)
- Favorite GIPHY: The simple life...