As Customer Success Manager, Jesse’s role is to onboard and work with our HOA customers to help them use our services effectively for their communities.
Before coming to Parking Boss, Jesse worked as an optician for six years, with three of those spent managing an optical department at an ophthalmologists office. He not only got to set people up with their new eyeglasses post-cataracts and otherwise, but also dealt with lens cutting. Jesse worked with our Condo & HOA Sales Director, Nathan Northy, at Starbucks in the past. He thrives in an independent environment, equipping him well for working at his own pace alongside his colleagues online.
Best thing about my job:
I love people. There’s a lot of tech out there, and if I can alleviate some of the pressure for folks, especially those who are less tech-savvy, I consider that a job well done.
These are a few of my favorite things:
- Best Movie: Spirited Away / Forest Gump
- Favorite Food: Mexican
- I love to visit: Pike Place Market or any good view of a sunset
- I root for: Underdogs
- Best Concert: Sufjan Stevens Age of Adz Tour Paramount Theatre 2nd row
- Favorite TV show as a kid: The Magic School Bus
- I’d like to meet: Psychiatrist Carl Jung (1875 - 1961)
- Four legged friend: Oooh I’d love a German Shepherd if I had the land for it
- When I’m not working I enjoy: Spending time with my son, reading, playing piano
- Favorite Giphy: Excuse me