As a customer success manager, Moncia helps customers get the most out of Parking Boss and Amenity Boss. She checks in with our existing customers to help resolve questions or concerns, and is also a part of the rollout process, providing training to new users.
Starting in the industry as a building cleaner, Monica worked her way up from leasing to a position as a community manager in Shoreline. She brings a wealth of property management experience and knowledge to our team, which helps her understand the daily challenges our customers face. She values the importance of knowing how every level of management works and how it all ties together.
Best thing about my job:
I was onsite as a manager for 11 years, so I can understand the demand of keeping residents happy. I like that I can still play a part in helping managers take some of the extra work off their plate. I enjoy making sure our clients are happy and are getting the support they need.
These are a few of my favorite things:
- Best movie/show ever: Goonies/Stand By Me
- My favorite food: Caribbean food
- I love to visit: New places
- I root for: SEAHAWKS
- Best concert attended: Sade / Santana
- Favorite TV show as a kid: Punky Brewster
- I’d like to meet (living or dead): Julia De Burgos
- When not working, I enjoy: Spending time with family/friends, travel, and outside activities